Friday, August 23, 2013

Who is Jesus?


Who is Jesus?

It's the one question that everyone must answer.

The factual answer is easy.  Jesus is the one and only begotten son of Jehovah God, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the Creator of the Universe, and your Creator.   Jesus was sent to Earth to live a life clean from sin so that he could take the punishment for all sin, yours, mine, everyone's.

These are the facts, the unchanging truth.  


So, that's who Jesus is to the world.

Who is Jesus to you?

Is he your Savior?  The one who suffered for you so that you can be clean before God?


Is He your Lord?  Your boss?


Is He your Healer?

Your friend?

Are you waiting to come to Jesus because you feel dirty or unworthy?  So was I.  We come to Him dirty, and He washes us clean.  He makes all things new, even our hearts and minds.


Have you met Jesus?
Would you like to?
He has completely changed my life, who I am, how I live. I am forgiven for all the bad I've thought or done.  Christians really are not perfect.  We really do have forgiveness from God the Creator of all because of the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.

I have peace with God.
I have hope for my future.
Do you?

Interested in meeting Jesus?



 Forever changed,
Laura

~~~~~~
May I suggest?
Meet Jesus
~~~~~ 

6 comments:

  1. oooo amen!!! He is my greatest Friend & oh how I love Him.

    love your friend in Huntsville, Al

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura you always write such lovely posts, thank you. I will keep this post and read it to give me the strength I need just now.
    Lots of love to you and your wonderful family
    Dorothy
    :-)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful Savior and God! So blessed to read your post and thank you for testifying of His power to save!

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Dorothy,
    I'm happy to know that this writing was of help to you. Jesus is indeed our great "I AM."

    Blessings to you!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Christine,
    Good to hear from you again. Jesus is wonderful, isn't He?
    Thank you for your encouragement. Sometimes I wonder if I come on too strong.
    It's just who He's changing me to be.

    God bless you with a fresh annointing today!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Huntsville,

    Never be anonymous when it comes to Jesus! ~smile~ Thanks for sharing your thoughts today.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor